воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

http://darkninetales.tumblr.com/

get a better theme... please?

get a life please?

it's kind of hard to costumize my blog when i don't have access to a computer at the moment. btw it's MY blog, don't like it, you don't have to go on it.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



nharmonia-gropius: royal-knights: Ghetsis: The world is cruel,...



nharmonia-gropius:

royal-knights:

Ghetsis: The world is cruel, the world is wicked. It's I alone whom you can trust in this whole city! I am your only friend… I who keep you, teach you, feed you, dress you… I who look upon you without fear… How can I protect you, boy, unless you always stay in here, away in here? Remember what I taught you, Natural. You are strange,

N: I am strange…

Ghetsis: And you are unnatural…

N: And I'm unnatural…

Ghetsis: And these are crimes for which the world shows little pity! You do not comprehend-

N: You are my one defender…

Ghetsis: Out there, they'll revile you as a monster!

N: I am a monster…

Ghetsis: Out there they will hate and scorn and jeer!

N: Only a monster…

Ghetsis: Why invite their calumny and consternation? Stay in here, be faithful to me…

N: I'm faithful…

Ghetsis: Grateful to me…

N: I'm grateful…

Ghetsis: Do as I say, obey, and stay in here…

OOC: If this is close to what the actual line turns out to be, I'm going to sob and cry

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий