пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Children, you've been warned

i don't even remember how i found the people i follow or how this became my blog or how i found...

i don't even remember how i found the people i follow or how this became my blog or how i found this site what is this

All moved in

All moved in

a-bortive: all of you guys are wrong having a crush is like when your in first place in mario kart...

a-bortive:

all of you guys are wrong having a crush is like when your in first place in mario kart and then you miss a turn and end up in th grass and you cannot move

Photo











acomas: my hobbies include eating and complaining that i'm getting fat

acomas:

my hobbies include eating and complaining that i'm getting fat

Photo



#there's a special place in my heart for rpattz and his...





#there's a special place in my heart for rpattz and his complete disinterest in life

best-of-funny: X







best-of-funny:

X

People at school: I don't like Tumblr, it's way too confusing.

People at school: I don't like Tumblr, it's way too confusing.
Me: That's because you're stupid.

i-r3fus3-2-sinkk: Bob Saget: Saying fuck you to gender roles...













i-r3fus3-2-sinkk:

Bob Saget: Saying fuck you to gender roles since 1994.

secret-paranoia: http://secret-paranoia.tumblr.com



secret-paranoia:

http://secret-paranoia.tumblr.com

Don’t fucking try and fix my relationship.  I ended it for a reason… Just stop.

Don’t fucking try and fix my relationship.  I ended it for a reason… Just stop.

Photo



I’m so lonely… I hope I do get cuddles tonight in my new room.

I’m so lonely… I hope I do get cuddles tonight in my new room.

vampirequeen: when i was 9 i googled "penis" on my moms computer and then i felt so guilty about it...

vampirequeen:

when i was 9 i googled "penis" on my moms computer and then i felt so guilty about it for like a week so i started crying really hard and told her about it and she laughed for like 10 minutes

Ever feel so empty that you just feel like you are rotting?

Ever feel so empty that you just feel like you are rotting?

Photo



Of course I’m not in a good mood its 9;30 in the morning

Of course I’m not in a good mood its 9;30 in the morning

kalories: i've had tumblr for years and i still don't know what the fuck an rss feed is

kalories:

i've had tumblr for years and i still don't know what the fuck an rss feed is

What attracted you to the role that you are currently playing?...













What attracted you to the role that you are currently playing? (x)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий