воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

Power & Control

I knew I had angered him with my complaining, but instead of...



I knew I had angered him with my complaining, but instead of shouting, he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my face close to his until our eyes met and locked.

In a low voice, he said, "Listen boy, I don't care if your ass is hurting or I'm too big or you need more lube. I'm going to fuck you until I'm satisfied. I'm the master, and you're my slut. Don't make me have to remind you of this again. Remember last time boy?"

"Yes Sir! Please not again, Sir!" I replied and gulped. I could still feel a distant ache in my balls from the beating they suffered for my disobedience. 

"Good boy. I try to be nice to you, but you make it so hard. We're going to start again boy, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I understand."

It's been a long night for you boy! I know you're...



It's been a long night for you boy! I know you're frustrated from your month in chastity, but today is not your day to be unlocked. 

However, you do deserve a treat. Come cuddle with your master. You can sleep with me on the bed tonight rather than curling up at my feet. I'll even let your little locked clit rest besides the cock you've spent the night worshipping. This is a real treat boy - I'll expect extra from you tomorrow before I'll even consider letting you cum this week!

He could feel his master's cock pulsate each time it...



He could feel his master's cock pulsate each time it sprayed more of his creamy load down his throat: Something he himself had not felt in quite a long time. Master was once again satisfied for the night, but there had not been a single mention of him being unlocked. Master had not even acknowledged his cock at all this time. Just how long was he going to have him remain chaste like this? I guess he has no choice other than to keep listening and following the demands of his keyholder and master…

"Good boy, let the ice cold sink deep into your balls. Let...



"Good boy, let the ice cold sink deep into your balls. Let them shrivel up and go numb until they're practically useless. You have until the ice melts to get your little cocklet to cum, but there's a few catches! You are not allowed to touch your cock, that is master's cock to touch now, not yours, only the ice has permission to be in direct contact. If you fail this chance to cum that Sir has lovingly given you, deep heat will be applied to your balls and cock to warm you back up — see, I can be nice! — and then your chastity belt will be locked back on. Good luck, bitch!"

The smell of his master's feet was driving him wild. Sir...



The smell of his master's feet was driving him wild. Sir had just returned from work, and the pheromones in his sweaty soles were filling his slut's nose and mouth sending wave after wave of ecstasy across the slave's body. Though his cock was aching, he kept his hands off. He knew that master would not be happy with him even touching himself until Sir was thoroughly satisfied. 

"Listen to me carefully now, slave. Make sure you take my...



"Listen to me carefully now, slave. Make sure you take my words all in, but don't stop paying attention to my cock for even a second either, okay?"

"Yes Sir."

"When I've finished with my instructions, I'm going to stand about half a metre back from where I am now. You'll have 6 minutes — a minute for each week you were in chastity — to get your ass over here and suck me off. Those ropes, however, are going to be working against you. One will be pulling on your shirt and the other will be pulling on your balls, but you shouldn't worry about that. Your focus should be pleasing me, and I don't want to hear any of your whining, just your wet lips sucking my cock. If you do that, you'll get a nice milking as I fuck you. If you can't do that, then you have shown to master through your actions that your orgasms don't mean that much to you anyway, so you will be locked up again and fucked all safely tucked away. Do you understand, slave?"

"See, bitch? This is why fitting me with your little clit...



"See, bitch? This is why fitting me with your little clit protector would never work. It's just not the natural order of things. Any other questions? But ask wisely! Every time I have to justify myself to the likes of you, that's another three hard kicks to the balls for you."

He knew that in the business world people would be out to fuck...



He knew that in the business world people would be out to fuck him over, but he didn't know just how literally they meant it! This was the fourth time this week his boss had asked him to accompany him on a "business lunch" and his ass was raw from all the constant pounding by his master's long shaft, but he knew that if he held out just a little longer that promotion might be his, and then he could see about finding an assistant of his very own.

I've always loved how my boy's metal dragon sheath...



I've always loved how my boy's metal dragon sheath carries a pearl. To me, it shall always symbolise how nightly I tease him, bringing him to the edge over and over again until the first pearl of silvery precum dribbles from his cock…then playtime is over!

First you were put in this position, and then your chastity belt...



First you were put in this position, and then your chastity belt was slowly unlocked and removed. Your member had stiffened instantly, but you lay quietly awaiting your instruction. You had waited this long, you could wait just a few minutes more.

"You lasted an entire month without whining and served your master's every will, so you've definitely earned the right to a chance to cum. Now now, don't whimper, you didn't think I'd make it easy for you, did you? If you don't succeed this time, you can just try again next month! Your five minutes starts…NOW!"

The best way to keep your cage clean during long term lockups is...



The best way to keep your cage clean during long term lockups is a nice long soak, but as the hot water and soap suds wash over your balls you can't help but remember how good that used to feel as you blew a creamy load over your stomach and chest.

Just one more week…

The text read, "Are you being a good little bitch and...



The text read, "Are you being a good little bitch and staying locked up at work? Let's play a game. For every minute that this text goes unanswered without a picture of your locked up cock at work, we'll add another day to your chastity. Clock's ticking…"

You don't think you've ever run out of a meeting so fast!

It's amazing how your interest in chastity changed so much...



It's amazing how your interest in chastity changed so much about your life, isn't it? Back before your obsession began, you were an active top with a long line of willing hungry bottoms to feed your cock to.

Now you sit opposite a man twice your size, shaved entirely smooth with a locked cock and the only ass getting used tonight…is yours. 

You closed your eyes and tried to think of anything that could...



You closed your eyes and tried to think of anything that could reduce your horniness, but it had been weeks since you got off and everything you thought of only increased the strain in your cock cage. 

It felt just like yours used to — hard, warm and fleshy...



It felt just like yours used to — hard, warm and fleshy — only his was thicker, longer, stiffer…manlier… 

You looked up at your chaste friend and saw in his eye the same look you could sense yourself giving. You finally understood why his was a dick worth worshipping and yours should only kneel in its cage in his presence.

You thought when you fell ill your master would take sympathy on...



You thought when you fell ill your master would take sympathy on you, but he hadn't and instead of bringing you up grapes or some other well-wishing present he'd brought your cock cage.  With the familiar click of the lock, he picked up his keys on the edge of one finger and told you there'd be no orgasms until you were feeling better. "Let's hope they don't offer you a sponge bath!" he said, and left, cruelly laughing to himself as he went.

That's it, get my fingers nice and wet, boy. That's...



That's it, get my fingers nice and wet, boy. That's the only lube you're getting before I use them to prepare your hole. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий