четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

Fit is underneath fat.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Didn't manage to wake up this morning. I WILL TOMORROW

I WILL I WILL I WILL. Oh an my ask still isn’t working so I’m really sorry I didn’t reply you guys ): 

smilingsiarra: yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum I just...





smilingsiarra:

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

I just love photos of pre packed foods!

justusbradshaw: i-cant-nope: assbutt-in-the-garrison: One time I was masturbating in the shower...

justusbradshaw:

i-cant-nope:

assbutt-in-the-garrison:

One time I was masturbating in the shower and came so hard that I couldn't keep in my scream but I knew my brother was in the bedroom next door and that he'd hear and know what I was doing so I quickly transitioned into singing the opening of the Lion King.

i have an unknown need to reblog this

im dying

Photo



One day I'm gonna do a long ass rant on peopl who insist on people buying organic foods, cause any food that is not organic is not healthy

I can’t fucking stand the way they phrase their food advice and how they make regular vegetables look like 10 pieces of deep fried something compared to their expensive groceries.

This is definitely not too any fitblr who believes in eating organic foods and who do. 

This is for the people who are so ignorant to think that everyone can and should be able to afford organic food and should be eating organic food and that people who want to lose weight but don’t want to/can’t afford to eat organic foods might as well not be trying to lose weight at all. 

Argh. Rant definitely coming up soon. 

Photo



retweet this if you are a fitblr

better-thanbefore:

weightlossexperience:

Im looking for 

-personal fitblrs

-male fitblrs

-healthy food blogs

-runners 

-and just fitblrs in general

I will check out all blogs when I come back from work and do a list of my favourites :)

does that say retweet

Going to attempt to wake up at 6am tomorrow to go for a jog.

I really hope I’ll be able to! I wanna make it a routine. Everytime I attempt to tho I fail. Gonna keep pushing myself to do it :D

Hey Pheebs, you want to help?





Hey Pheebs, you want to help?

Photo



Photo



keep-calm-get-skinny: People ask what I do for my butt. This is...



keep-calm-get-skinny:

People ask what I do for my butt. This is one exercise I do other than squats :)

happyhealthytrackster: On the largest cruise ship in the world...



happyhealthytrackster:

On the largest cruise ship in the world this is how they motivate people to run (: I love it!

charmaineolivia: truth



charmaineolivia:

truth

brandnoose: brandnoose: brandnoose: what should i do for my...



brandnoose:

brandnoose:

brandnoose:

what should i do for my 15,000 post???

wait a second i messed up

i'm so ashamed plz stop reblogging this

only-coffeenosugar: True story



only-coffeenosugar:

True story

that-stupid-tardis-sound: people who know me both on the internet and in real life must be so...

that-stupid-tardis-sound:

people who know me both on the internet and in real life must be so fucking confused

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий